Wake Up Maggie™ Capsules / おはようマギー カプセル 120ct
Balanced magnesium powder blend with Boron
Wake Up Maggie™
Serving Size: 4 capsules | Servings Per Container: 30A balanced magnesium orotate powder blend that’s easy on the digestive tract
Key to over 300 biochemical reactions, the body requires magnesium to not only function, but thrive.* But sometimes supplementing with magnesium can be tough on your digestive tract. Wake Up Maggie’s balanced mix(orotate, taurate and malate) with Boron provides all of magnesium’s benefits –without any digestive discomfort.
Ingredients:Magnesium 200mg (as magnesium malate, magnesium taurinate, magnesium orotate), Boron (as bororganic glycine) 1.5 mg.
Suggested Usage:Take one scoop daily in the morning. For those new to the product, begin with a quarter of the scoop and increase over time as needed or as guided by a healthcare professional. May be added to smoothies or other beverages and food.
Storage: Product does not require refrigeration. Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light.
- Combines three different kinds of magnesium (magnesium orotate, magnesium taurate and magnesium malate) in equal (elemental) amounts. This balanced mix of magnesium maximizes the benefits and minimizes potential problems associated with taking too much of one type of magnesium.*
- Includes the element boron (as bororganic glycine), shown to help with magnesium absorption and the maintenance of strong bones.*
- Gives you 200 mg of magnesium and 1.5 mg boron with every scoop along with taurine, malic acid and orotic acid.
- Contains only the purest, highest quality forms of magnesium available – and nothing else. No fillers, excipients, artificial colors or flavors.
- Is free of common allergens; does not contain milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, wheat/gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, yeast or soy.
- With a neutral flavor, can be mixed with any drink – hot or cold. Great for morning smoothies!
- For best results, we recommend using Wake Up Maggie™ in the morning and our bedtime magnesium supplement,Good Night Maggie, in the evening.